Friday 23 May 2008

Gigi


Hello my name is Gigi, like Jennifer Pickles I too have travelled to lots of places. I like to meet lots of new people but I always come back home to Three Little Woods to see all my friends and to tell them all my tales.

I usually stay with Florence in Nan Frans garden. I first came to Three Little Woods as a Caterpillar many years ago, I made my Cocoon down at Dans allotment on his Rosemary bush.

Butterflies and Moths have four stages in their lives -The Egg -Larva (Caterpillar) -Pupa (Chrysalis) -Adult fully winged Butterfly or Moth

Because of our bright colours we like to flutter about in the daylight.

Did you know that my cousins the Monarch Butterflies migrate from Mexico to North America, this is a distance of about 3000 miles.

This is the equivalent of walking from Lands End to Scotland five times.

No comments:

 
http://rst-webdesign.co.uk

blogger templates |

)