Thursday 22 May 2008

Nan Fran


Hello my name is Nan Fran, I' m Dan’s grandma.

Dan has lived with me since he was a little boy. We live together in a little cottage ' Fernleigh'in the village of Three Little Woods, I am always around to give advice & help to Dan when he needs it.

My favourite time of the year is in the summer when it s warm and most of Dan's fruit and vegetables are ready to be picked. We use as much as possible from the allotment as this saves money and tastes better. There again I do like autumn when all the trees leaves turn lovely colours and winter time when Dan chops the logs for our fire. Of course I must not forget about spring when all the Daffodils come out and we plants lots of new bulbs and lots of animals that have been hibernating through the winter.

No comments:

 
http://rst-webdesign.co.uk

blogger templates |

)