Thursday 22 May 2008

Jennifer Pickles


Hello my Name is Jennifer Pickles, and I am the local school teacher.

I have recently moved to Three Littlewoods from a big city, I enjoy working with Dan The Gardener and Recycle Michael teaching children about Gardening, Recycling and the Environment.

I have just arrived in Three Little Woods but I have already been made very welcome by Dan and his gang. Before I came here I taught children from all over the world, every country is different and so are the people so I hope to share my stories and teach my class many interesting facts about the world. I also like making lots of crafts so keep an eye out.


Interesting Fact did you know that?

  • Ants don’t sleep
  • Dolphins sleep with only one eye shut
  • Horses mostly sleep whilst standing up
  • Snails can sleep for up to three years

No comments:

 
http://rst-webdesign.co.uk

blogger templates |

)